The owner of the data processed by this site is Movitra, which is headquartered in Italy at Via Luigi Sacco, 8 20146 Milano, Trade and Companies Register, Tax ID No. and VAT Registration No. IT09044600964. The owner independently decides on the purposes and methods of the processing, as well as on the security procedures to be applied to guarantee confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data.
OPTIONAL OR MANDATORY PROVISION OF DATA
Providing MOVITRA with your personal data, which is requested at various collection times, may be necessary to carry out the purposes indicated in the appropriate information, or this may be optional.
Any refusal to provide MOVITRA with such data when this is mandatory renders it impossible to pursue the main purpose of that collection: such refusal could, for example, make it impossible for MOVITRA to perform the purchase agreement, or to provide other services that are available on movitraspectacles.com (help through our customer care, the sending of MOVITRA news, registration for or use of the services offered by MOVITRA). Supplying MOVITRA with subsequent data, other than data marked as essential, is conversely optional, and does not result in any consequences in terms of completing the main purpose of such collection.
At the present time, some of the data controllers who process your data are as follows:
- Mail Boxes Etc (“MBE”), which handles the processing of data needed to perform shipping, delivery and returns for products purchased on our website
- Shaman srl, for processing data concerning management and server maintenance services for MOVITRA
- Tribe Communication srl, for processing data needed to provide call centre and customer care services to our users
The updated list of all Data controllers is available at MOVITRA’s headquarters; for further details, please contact our customer care.
According to Art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, you always have the right to obtain confirmation from MOVITRA as to whether or not personal data concerning you was processed, even if it has not yet been recorded, and to be communicated such data in an intelligible form.
- An update, correction, addition of your personal data
- The cancellation, conversion to an anonymous form or blocking of any personal data that was processed in violation of the law, including data which it is not necessary to store for the purposes for which said data was collected or subsequently processed
- An attestation that notice of the operations indicated in the previous two points was given, including as concerns their content, to those people whose data was communicated or disseminated, except in the event that such measure proves to be impossible or entails using means which are clearly disproportionate with regard to the right protected
You nevertheless have the right to object, in part or in full:
- For legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if it is pertinent to the purpose for which it was collected
- To the processing of personal data concerning you for the purposes of sending advertising or direct marketing materials, or for completing market research or commercial communications activities
You may exercise your rights freely and at any time, by sending a written request to MOVITRA at the mailing address of the headquarters, or by contacting our customer care, and we will promptly reply.
In order to guarantee that your personal data is always accurate, up-to-date, pertinent and complete, please inform us of any changes that have occurred via our customer care.
If you wish to receive further information on how MOVITRA processes your personal data, please write to our customer care.
To find out your rights and to always remain up-to-date on the legislation on personal protection with regard to the processing of personal data, please visit the website of the Italian Data Protection Commissioner [Garante per la protezione dei dati personali] at the following address garanteprivacy.it.
The Code guarantees that personal data will be processed in accordance with fundamental rights and freedoms, as well as with dignity for the person concerned, particularly as concerns confidentiality, personal identity and the right to protection of personal data.
Last updated in June 2017.